Come by yourself, with a partner or with a whole bunch of friends.
We run small to medium sized group dance classes (approx. 8-15 people) which are ideal for learning. Just big enough for you to enjoy the social aspect when dancing, but small enough to still receive some individual attention from the instructor.
Some of the group classes run at Phoenix Dance Studio are open to all levels, others are specifically for beginners or advanced dancers. If you’re not sure which class is best for you, contact the studio and one of our instructors will be able to help. Our classes are primarily for adults, but we do also run a Kids Latin and Ballroom Class.
During the class you will usually change partners several times, so that the experienced dancers learn to partner more confidently and the beginners learn more quickly. This means that when you go out dancing you are able to dance with anyone you like.
Group Dance Class Timetable
- Wednesday – Argentine Tango – 7:00pm
- Wednesday – Salsa & Bachata – 7:45pm
- Thursday – Beginners – Latin American & Ballroom – 7:00pm
- Thursday – Intermediate & Advanced – Latin American & Ballroom – 7:45pm
- Saturday – Beginners – Street Latin – 11:30am
- Saturday – Intermediate & Advanced – Street Latin – 12:15pm